Tuesday, July 7, 2009

19. The Vanishing Sculptor

The Vanishing Sculptor is the first book I have ever read by Donita K. Paul but I don't think it will be the last. In The Vanishing Sculptor we meet Tipper a young woman who has been forced to maintain her family's estate. Her father just vanished one day leaving Tipper and her mother alone. Her mother is a little flighty so that leaves Tipper as the responsible one with the help of a grand parrot, Beccaroon. I don't want to give much away but Tipper ends up going on a quest with some very colorful characters.

I really enjoyed this book and will probably get Donita's Dragonkeeper series later on. If you enjoy books with Dragons, talking parrots, and unusual characters then you will enjoy this book.

I am giving The Vanishing Sculptor four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment